Read carefully the manual instruction of the refrigerator.
- The correct circulation of air, around and through the load factor is to maintain the goods at the desired temperature, avoiding the formation of zones in the load at different temperatures. Therefore, it is appropriate
- To lift the load from the floor with pallets or gratings , leaving about 8 cm between the load and the front wall and about 20 cm between the load and the roof.
- It is necessary to be careful not to block the load with the air vents and ventilation of the evaporator.
- The combination is another very important factor to consider, especially for goods that generate heat such as fruits and vegetables, that are to be arranged so that air can circulate between the goods, removing the heat that is generated.
- Finally, it is recommended to minimize the time of the door opening, close the hatches for ventilation and park , where possible, leaving the trucks body in the shade.
Continue: Tail lift loading conditions